If you are excited about working with technology, and have the right blend of creativity and experience and want to be a part of style , consider the following opportunity in our office.
We are seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager who has strong, hands-on deployment experience in a fast paced environment to be responsible for leading projects of small to medium size and complexity in accordance with functional and technical requirements, and company policies, procedures, and guidelines. This individual must have experience with Android Application, PHP development and mobile app.
As an IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading and collaborating a team of matrixes technical and support resources to achieve a projects objectives within the defined constraints (scope, schedule, cost, & quality). You will plan and manage the technical direction of a project throughout all phases of the projects life cycle (plan, design, build, test, deploy, release, & close) by using KPs Solution Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) process and applying PMIs Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide). In addition, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining all project artifacts (charter, schedule, resource, budget, dependency, risk, change, status) and ensuring the timely submit of project deliverables.
Responsibilitiestechnical development process and ensure the appropriate interfaces between the various teams involved exist.
- Perform detailed project planning and execute in accordance to the defined plans.
– Identify internal/external project dependencies and partner with other program/project managers to ensure – successful and timely delivery.
– Identify project risks/issues, perform mitigation/contingency planning, and execute appropriate response actions.
– Develop and maintain scope, schedule, and cost baselines based upon approved requirements, cost estimates, and project prioritization.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in technology and eCommerce to deliver continuous improvements in our technical capabilities and contribute fresh ideas to our business strategy.
- Maintain timely and accurate project status reporting via reports, dashboards, and email communications.
What we are looking For
- Minimum of 6 years of IT application delivery experience with the knowledge of Android, IOS and PHP.
– Work experience planning and managing application implementation projects
– Highly motivated, self-starting, and committed to achieving results and have a strong sense of ownership and follow-through to resolution.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and relationship building skills.
– Ability to resolve highly complex technical issues and complex projects.
– Ability to manage, coordinate, and lead a project team of technical professionals.
– Familiarity with the Solution Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) process or similar methodology.
Note: If the person is having hands-on experience to work on php, mobile app, android and web application as well as symphony will be getting extra advantage.